Same-Day STD Testing Centers
If you need to be referred to a specialist to begin STD treatment in the Orange, California area, our physicians are happy to help. We screen your blood or urine for STDs, so after you submit a small sample, you're done. Our network of physicians have authority to write prescriptions, so you can get medication to cure certain conditions in Orange, California.
Your personal information is always guarded because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the reliability of the labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. We offer many flexible payment options, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to buying your STD tests.
Test results are sent to you via email message. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance provider. Results will be made available on your smartphones, PCs or tablets.
Orange, California STD Morbidity Data
By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the transfer of STDs. The federal government and the health department of California gathers STD and HIV rates in Orange and around the state and then discloses those calculations.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
STDcheck.com guarantees high quality private STD testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.