Confidential Online STD Testing
Our physicians can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Opelousas, Louisiana. When you decide to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in Opelousas, Louisiana, our physicians may be able to offer a specialist referral.
The testing centers we use to process our STD tests are so reputable that nearby hospitals use them, too. We give you many ways to purchase your STD testing- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We adhere to the same privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, that doctors do, so we can protect your personal information.
We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your health insurance provider will never know about your test because we do not notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be read on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
Opelousas, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Your sexual safety should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about STDs. The health department of Louisiana and the federal government gather and publish facts and figures each year about STDs in Opelousas.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is 5 per 100,000 people.
- The rate of Chlamydia among black people in Louisiana was over 8 times higher than the rate in whites.
- The primary risk factor for new HIV diagnoses in Louisiana is men who have sex with men (MSM).
- The rate of gonorrhea among blacks residing in Louisiana is 17 times higher than whites.
- The estimated rate of men who are HIV positive residing in Louisiana in 2011 was 53.6 per 100,000 people.
We do everything possible to protect your privacy when you get tested through any of our local testing centers.