Local STD Testing Centers
We guarantee that our testing method is easy. We use only laboratories that are CLIA-certified. Our STD testing in 68130 exceeds your STD test needs with competitively priced testing packages.
Get the hospital-grade STD testing you'd take at a clinic at any of our labs. Eliminate any safety concerns with our physician- managed test process. Learn about STDs when you check out our weekly blog, Exposed.
We make sure you get all test results by email quickly. You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Omaha, Nebraska
STD protection starts with knowledge. There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Omaha, such as the reports put together by the federal government and Nebraska health department.
- As of 2011, 1,870 Nebraskans were known to have HIV.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in men was 219.24 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- 2,050 HIV cases were reported in males since 2010.
- In 2011, Blacks accounted for 15 positive HIV diagnosis.
- In 2012, 1,114 Whiles residents of Douglas County, Nebraska were diagnosed with chlamydia.
With more than 1 out of every 2 Nebraska adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unrecognized in Omaha. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the US.