Local HIV Testing Centers
Our doctors have the authority to prescribe medication in Olympia, Washington, so you can get rapid treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Olympia, Washington for treatment. All of our STD tests require only a small blood or urine sample.
Once you get your STD testing, simply drop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently in the Olympia area. Let our test recommendation tool suggest what STD tests you need. Speak with one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime.
Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test. We will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Olympia, Washington
Knowledge is the best way to start protecting yourself against STDs. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Washington contain facts and figures about STDs and HIV in Olympia.
- From 2008-2011, there were 661 HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 25 to 34.
- 355 Washington women living with HIV reported getting the disease from IV drug use.
- The 650 Snohomish County residents living with HIV were the third-largest HIV-positive population in Washington in 2010.
- There were 10,732 people living with HIV in Washington State in 2010.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
All tests for sexually transmitted diseases offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing services.