Rapid STD Testing
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing requirements in 98506 with well- priced testing packages. Our testing procedure is easy and can be finished in minutes. Our testing labs throughout the nation meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy.
The client reviews and testimonials on our site are a preview of how happy you'll be with our service. Why keep your STD questions to yourself when you can ask one of trained counselors 24/7? Purchase STD testing with confidence with our secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption.
Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our desire to make sure you get the best OLYMPIA STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 98506 area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for OLYMPIA, Washington
The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get OLYMPIA STD testing. There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in Washington every year.
- In 2010, 3,137 people between the ages of 35 and 44 were living with HIV in Washington.
- As of 2011, the state of Washington was home to 10,732 people living with HIV.
- Heterosexual contact was to lame for 72.2% of all HIV infections among Washington women living with the disease in 2010.
- Of the male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing providers.