Confidential STD Testing
Our online STD testing service makes visiting a physician's office an unnecessary part of 98506 STD testing. We promised your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete additional paperwork. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Be confident that your personal information is remaining private by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Pay for your STD testing with any of our accepted payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Take your STD testing in the very same labs that your local hospitals use to process their testing.
Our labs test for other infections so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. Finding a nearby testing center is fast by entering your zip code on our website. As healthcare consumers, we have created STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves.
STI Morbidity Data for Olympia, Washington
If you have not gotten educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire. The health department of Washington publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Olympia and the state as a whole.
- There were 32 new HIV infections in the Native American community of Washington between 2008 and 2011.
- From 2008-2011, there were 661 HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 25 to 34.
- 466 men living with HIV in Washington in 2010 reported contracting the disease from heterosexual contact.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
Getting your STD test through STDcheck.com is as easy as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, now or anytime.