Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed Test for STDs in the 98506 area without an inconvenient trip to a doctor's office or hospital. We do not require extra paperwork once you purchase your testing package.
Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and doctor's office, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results. Our blog is full of valuable and educational articles about STDs. Your testing will always be administered under the management of a physician at our labs.
STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance company of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can access your results as soon as they become available. We will dispatch by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days.
Olympia, Washington Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The only way to be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free is to get Olympia STD testing. There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Washington every year.
- Between 2008 and 2011, Washingtonians aged 55 and up were affected by 208 new HIV infections.
- Heterosexual contact was to lame for 72.2% of all HIV infections among Washington women living with the disease in 2010.
- In 2010, 3,137 people between the ages of 35 and 44 were living with HIV in Washington.
- There were 32 new HIV infections in the Native American community of Washington between 2008 and 2011.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that could be incurable afflictions. Many STDs progress without symptoms, so you may be positive for an STD and not be aware of it.