Confidential Online STD Testing
Get the fastest treatment available for certain conditions, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Old Saybrook, Connecticut. All of our tests are simple, requiring only a blood or urine sample. If you test positive for an STD in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, our physicians may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can begin treatment.
The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your convenience. Whether you want to be tested for one or all of the most common STDs, we have an STD test that will suit your needs. If you have to cancel your testing, make sure to do it prior to visiting your selected test center to receive your full refund.
Our labs test for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. We designed our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. To find a testing site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Old Saybrook, Connecticut
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Old Saybrook is available in reports put together by the federal government and Connecticut health department each year. Take the first step in defending yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health.
- There were 195 people living with HIV in Litchfield County, CT as of 2010.
- By the end of 2010, Connecticut residents were living with HIV at a rate of 360 per 100,000.
- Connecticut ranked 26th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- 9,824 females were reported to have Chlamydia in 2011.
- The rate of death due to HIV between 2008 and 2010 in Connecticut was on par with the national rate.
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by specialists with antibiotics but can be very damaging if left untreated.