Rapid STD Testing
Your privacy matters to us so your charges will appear as FPK Services. Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask uncomfortable questions at the lab. We are the only online STD testing specialist that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test panel.
The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we offer beyond testing to help you conserve your sexual health. Our simple test process is always performed under the management of a licensed physician. Our labs have all the testing that hospitals and doctor's offices do.
You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Results can be read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are dispatched to you.
STD Morbidity Data for Olathe, Kansas
STD infection rates rise every year in Kansas. Know your STD status by getting tested in Olathe.
- In 2010, Kansas reported a syphilis infection rate of 0.7 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Kansas reported a gonorrhea infection rate of 73.9 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 406 of the 2,696 people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010 were 55 or more years old.
- From January to June, 2013, 1,008 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Kansas.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010 was 15.5 times that of white women.
We offer same-day STD screening in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Olathe, Kansas 66061.