Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our test locations do not require you to complete extra paperwork once you complete your order. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less. There is no doctor's office visit necessary to test for STDs with our 73139 online STD testing service.
Our labs carry out all STD testing under the supervision of a doctor for your safety. We want to help inform everyone about STD issues with our blog, Exposed. The testing we provide is identical to what is used by hospitals and doctors.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. No other testing provider has better Oklahoma City STD testing.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Do not gamble with your sexual wellbeing and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being educated about how STDs are transmitted. The reports published by the federal government and the Oklahoma health department are a reliable resource for data about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Oklahoma City.
- 72% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010 contracted their disease from male to male sexual contact.
- There were over 300 new cases of HIV reported in Oklahoma in 2011.
- Oklahoma ranked 15 out of 50 states for the most gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- In 2011, whites residing in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 7.3 HIV infections per every 100,000 persons residing in the state.
- Out of the 50 states, Oklahoma was 32nd for syphilis infections in 2010.
John K, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most important decisions of his life.