Confidential STD Testing
As the online STD testing leader, we have taken steps to simplify our testing process. When you buy any of our 73112 testing packages, you're getting the best possible price for STD testing. Rapid test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories.
Don't wait to get your money back if you have to cancel your STD testing before visiting our test facility- get it in 1 to 2 days. Get the only truly comprehensive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Take advantage our glossary of STD terminology as a tool for learning.
We send all test results by email. As a rule, we never alert your healthcare provider to your test results. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and read on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Without taking an STD test in Oklahoma City, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs. Every person in Oklahoma is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- In 2010, Oklahoma was #15 out of 50 for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, over 27% of newly diagnosed cases of HIV in Oklahoma received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Oklahoma ranked 15 out of 50 states for the most gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- The age-adjusted rates of deaths due to HIV in 2009 is 2 cases per 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
- In 2010, Oklahoma had a rate of 118.5 gonorrhea infections per every 100,000 people that reside in the state.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.