Same-Day Online STD Testing
STDcheck.com is the only online provider of STD testing with a comprehensive STD test panel that includes testing for Hepatitis A. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to guarantee your privacy. There are no uncomfortable questions when you choose to test with us.
Why test for a few STDs when you can test for all of the most common STDs at one time? Keep up with the lingo used in reference to STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site. Cancel your testing prior to visiting any of our testing centers and get a full refund 1-2 days later.
In 73112 area, no one has a more advanced Oklahoma City STD testing. Gonorrhea and chlamydia tests through STDcheck.com is quick with our test panel. Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma STI Morbidity Data
STD testing today is the only way to be certain of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Oklahoma City and the entire state of Oklahoma every year.
- In 2010, 70% of women that were found HIV positive contracted their disease from heterosexual contact with an HIV positive man.
- In 2011, the estimated number of HIV diagnoses in adult women living in Oklahoma is 17.5%.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of blacks living with an HIV diagnoses is 30.7%.
- In 2011, Hispanics living in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 12.2 cases of HIV infection per every 100,000 Hispanics person living in the state.
- In 2010, Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 2.5 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people that resided in the state at that time.
Having sex without protection is very dangerous and could get you exposed to potentially fatal infections like HIV, always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.