Same-Day Local STD Testing
To guarantee your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. Do not worry, we will not ask you uncomfortable questions about the test. We offer the only online STD testing panel that includes Hepatitis A.
Let our online test recommendation tool take the doubt out of what STD tests you should take. Get test result status updates from any of our health specialists instead of going crazy while you wait. Whichever test center is most conveniently located close to you is where you can go to take your STD tests.
We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records. Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will dispatch your test results in 1-2 days by email.
STI Statistics for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses statistics about STDs in Oklahoma City. Routine STD testing is the best way to stay free of STDs.
- In 2011, whites residing in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 7.3 HIV infections per every 100,000 persons residing in the state.
- In 2010, the ratio of black women to white women living with an HIV diagnosis in Oklahoma was almost 7:1.
- In 2010, Oklahoma had a rate of 118.5 gonorrhea infections per every 100,000 people that reside in the state.
- In 2011, Oklahoma had an estimated rate for blacks of 45.7 cases of HIV infection per every 100,000 blacks living in the state.
- Oklahoma in 2011, exceeded the national average of American Indians who have been diagnosed with HIV.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections like syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.