Rapid STD Testing
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete test. Our technicians do not ask for supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the test location. Our 73112 STD testing doesn't require a visit to a physician's office.
If you have questions about STD testing, ask one of our experienced counselors anytime- night or day. Our website features a completely secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption. Customer reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the site.
We promise never to report your results to your health insurer or place it on your permanent medical records. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. We guarantee that your test results will be sent by email to you in 24-48 hours.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma STD Statistics
You should take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection statistics is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- The state of Oklahoma in 2010 almost met the national average of chlamydia infections of 426 cases per every 100,000 persons living in the state.
- In 2011, Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 10.7 cases of infection per 100,000 people residing in the state.
- 12.9% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010, contracted their disease from using injection drugs and also having sex with other men.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of blacks living with an HIV diagnoses is 30.7%.
- In 2011, men who had sex with other men and also used injection drug use accounted for 19.6% of HIV diagnoses.
It is never too late to get tested for STDs. You will be glad you got tested in Oklahoma with STDcheck.com. It is imperative that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD.