Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any of our competitors in the 73109 area. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees your testing process will be simple. For most definitive test results, all our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified.
Read the things our clients have to say about our service. Our staff of trained counselors can answer your STD questions any time, day or night. We offer easy, safe checkout with our secure payment process.
Our laboratories screens for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. We built our testing system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Knowing your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDS in Oklahoma and Oklahoma City.
- 72% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010 contracted their disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2010, over 27% of newly diagnosed cases of HIV in Oklahoma received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- In 2010, the percent of women that were living in Oklahoma with an HIV diagnoses from using injection drugs was 27.3%.
- In Oklahoma in 2011, Asians had an estimated rate of 3.8 cases of HIV infection per every Asian person residing in the state.
- In 2011, Oklahoma had an estimated rate for blacks of 45.7 cases of HIV infection per every 100,000 blacks living in the state.
We guarantee quick test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only promise results in a week or so.