Local Private STD Testing
Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any of our competition in the 73109 area. For most accurate test results, all our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified. Testing with us guarantees your testing process will be easy.
When you take an STD test with us, you get to skip the hospital and go directly to the lab they use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule allows us to keep your personal information protected. All of our accepted payment methods are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of test centers close to you. Our company screens for other infections so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. We created our testing procedure for your maximum comfort.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma STD Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases a yearly report with infection rates and other STD information for the Oklahoma City area. If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be certain whether you have an STD.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of males living in Oklahoma with HIV is higher than the national average.
- In 2011, the percentage estimate of men who contracted HIV from male-to-male sexual contact is 63.9%, which was higher than the national average.
- In 2011, the estimated number of AIDS diagnoses was 175 in the state of Oklahoma.
- In 2011, whites residing in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 7.3 HIV infections per every 100,000 persons residing in the state.
- Out of the 50 states, Oklahoma was 32nd for syphilis infections in 2010.
Use prophylactics and take STD tests in Oklahoma City frequently for the best sexual well-being routine possible. Studies show that a quarter or more of Oklahoma adults have a sexually transmitted disease but don't know it.