Same-Day STD Testing
Diagnostic experts have scrutinized our testing process and certified it to meet or exceed all standards. Fast STD testing in 73134 is the most convenient way to purchase and take STD tests. We have over 4,000 nationwide testing locations, plenty in the state of Oklahoma, and many throughout Oklahoma City.
We provide testing that incorporates all of the most common STDs, like oral and genital herpes, HIV, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the STD term glossary on our site if you need to decipher any of the commonly used STD terminlogy. If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is prior visiting our testing location, you'll get a full refund within 1-2 days.
We designed our testing process to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Start your testing process quickly by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our test locations test for a multitude of infections so no one will know why you are there.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma STD Information
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Oklahoma contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Oklahoma City. Information is the best way to start defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2011, the estimated number of HIV transmission from injection drug use in adults living in Oklahoma is 9%.
- The age-adjusted rates of deaths due to HIV in 2009 is 2 cases per 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
- In 2010, 8% of males that were found HIV positive in Oklahoma contracted their disease from injection drug use.
- In Oklahoma in 2011, Asians had an estimated rate of 3.8 cases of HIV infection per every Asian person residing in the state.
- By the end of 2010, 8,462 cases of HIV/AIDS had been diagnosed in Oklahoma.
Most sexually transmitted diseases are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.