Local HIV Testing Centers
Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now or at the lab. For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your monthly statement.
We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining sexual health, so we include it in our test panel.
The reviews and testimonials on our site are from past clients. If you have concerns about STD testing, just ask- we have counselors available 24/7. Online payment is secured by 128-bit encryption.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 73112, we have the most complete, yet very easy to use Oklahoma City STD testing. Take our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you are syphilis free.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Your sexual health should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get informed about STDs. The health department of Oklahoma and the federal government collect and publish facts and figures each year about STDs in Oklahoma City.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of males living in Oklahoma with HIV is higher than the national average.
- 72% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010 contracted their disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2011, whites residing in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 7.3 HIV infections per every 100,000 persons residing in the state.
- In 2011, Hispanics living in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 12.2 cases of HIV infection per every 100,000 Hispanics person living in the state.
- In 2010, the percent of women that were living in Oklahoma with an HIV diagnoses from using injection drugs was 27.3%.
The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex. With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for STIs, it is easy to get infected.