Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are accurate. Take advantage of fast testing at any of our 73112 test locations. We have over 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation to ensure convenient STD testing options in Oklahoma City and throughout Oklahoma.
We adhere to the same privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, that doctors do, so we can safeguard your personal information. The labs we use to process our STD testing are so reputable that nearby hospitals use them, too. We give you many ways to buy your STD tests- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved / cleared by the FDA. In the 73112 area, no one has a more advanced STD testing than STDcheck.com. Getting testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
STD rates in Oklahoma have risen tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Oklahoma City is the only way to get certainty about your sexually transmitted disease status.
- In 2011, Oklahoma received a total of $3,527,475 from the Centers for Disease Control and prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In Oklahoma, the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program received $10,665,662 in 2011.
- In 2010, Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 387.9 chlamydia infections per every 100,000 people residing in the state.
- There were over 300 new cases of HIV reported in Oklahoma in 2011.
- In 2011, Oklahoma had an estimated rate for blacks of 45.7 cases of HIV infection per every 100,000 blacks living in the state.
You do not need an appointment to get STI test today and it costs less than you think especially if you test with STDcheck.com.