Local STD Testing Centers
Our many locations throughout Oklahoma City and the state of Oklahoma give you plenty of options for your STD testing. We have over 4,000 nationwide testing centers. Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 73103. Knowing your STD status is fast with our diagnostic expert-vetted testing process.
Whether you want to be screened for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, we have a test that will suit your needs. The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your convenience. If you have to cancel your testing, make sure to do it prior to visiting your selected test location to get your full refund.
With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. When it comes to STD testing in the Oklahoma City area, no one does it better.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
The Oklahoma health department and the federal government accumulate data about STD infections and transmission methods in Oklahoma City every single year. Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed.
- In Oklahoma in 2010, almost 72% of men living with an HIV diagnosis contracted the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2010, Oklahoma had a rate of 118.5 gonorrhea infections per every 100,000 people that reside in the state.
- In 2011, the estimated number of HIV transmission from injection drug use in adults living in Oklahoma is 9%.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of HIV diagnoses in adults is 82.5% in males living in Oklahoma.
- In 2011, the percentage of biracial citizens living with HIV in Oklahoma is 4.2% which is higher than the national average.
STDcheck.com abides by all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.