Confidential Online STD Testing
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our testing centers do not need extra paperwork of any kind. You don't need to go to a physician's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 73103 area.
Your personal information is always safeguarded because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We offer many flexible payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to buying your STD test package. We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the trustworthiness of the labs that your nearby hospitals use to process their tests.
You can easily locate our locations in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our company conduct tests for all kinds of infections so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Oklahoma City. Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay STD-free.
- There were over 300 new cases of HIV reported in Oklahoma in 2011.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of males living in Oklahoma with HIV is higher than the national average.
- In Oklahoma in 2010, almost 72% of men living with an HIV diagnosis contracted the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2011, Oklahoma has an estimated number of 332 HIV diagnoses.
- In 2011, whites residing in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 7.3 HIV infections per every 100,000 persons residing in the state.
Having sex without protection is very dangerous and could get you exposed to potentially deadly conditions like HIV, you should always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.