Confidential Online STD Testing
We stand by our test results because our testing process has been analyzed by our diagnostic experts. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States include the state of Missouri and many in the O'fallon area. Rapid STD testing at our 63366 testing centers is fast and easy.
While you wait for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for O'fallon STD testing. If you are not sure what STDs you need to take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you.
All tests results will be emailed to you promptly. Your results will never be reported to your health insurer or placed on your permanent records. We promise your test results will be emailed quickly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for O'fallon, Missouri
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Missouri every year about STD infections and rates in O'fallon. Reduce your risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are transmitted.
- There were 9,202 HIV-positive men living in Missouri in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, there were 497 Hispanic/Latino Missouri residents living with HIV.
- There were 134 new HIV infections among Missouri residents aged 55 and over.
- The state of Missouri reported that 20,097 women and 7,790 men had chlamydia in 2011
- From 2008 to 2011, Greene County had 92 new HIV infections among residents.
The residents of Missouri are not immune to the threat of contracting an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that 50% of all Americans will have an STD at some point in their life and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting an STD screening is crucial to maintaining your health.