Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We chose all of our STD tests based on their ease for you to take, so all of our tests only require a small blood or urine sample. Certain conditions can be cured with prescription antibiotics from one of our doctors in O'fallon, Illinois. Get treated for STDs quickly with a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians if your O'fallon, Illinois STD testing returns a positive result.
Get a personalized recommendation about what test you need using our online tool. Test at any of our conveniently located test facilities in your area or throughout O'fallon. Speak with a health specialist 24/7 to get an update about the status of your test results.
We designed our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers. Our centers test for so many conditions (not just STIs) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. Start your sexually transmitted infections testing by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for O'fallon, Illinois
Be sure of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in O'fallon and throughout the country every year.
- The rate of Hispanic males living with HIV in Illinois in 2010 was 2.1 times that of White males.
- The rate of HIV for American Indian population in Illinois in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000.
- 12% of all men diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2010 got it through injection drug use.
- 507 HIV infection in Illinois in 2011 was the result of heterosexual sexual encounter.
- Illinois ranked 5th in the country for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2010.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.