Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We have streamlined our testing process for your convenience. Get the best value for 79761 STD testing with our modestly priced testing packages. Every one of our labs are CLIA-certified.
Cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations and get a full refund 1-2 days later. Why test for a few STDs when you can test for all of the most commonly occurring STDs at one time? Stay current on the lingo used about STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site.
As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent health records. Results will be made available on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. We send test results by email.
Odessa, Texas STI Statistics
The only certain way to find out your STD status is with an STD test. Odessa STD infection statistics and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 28 days or more after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.