Same-Day Local STD Testing
We use STD tests that are accurate enough to screen a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain conditions in Odessa, Missouri, making your treatment process faster. Our physicians in Odessa, Missouri can refer you to a specialist to assist you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result.
With our glossary of STD terminology, we give you a way to inform yourself. As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting our test facility, your money will be refunded within 24-48 hours. Get the biggest bang for your buck when you purchase our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
All results are available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. STDcheck.com will email the results to you once they become available. Your privacy is very necessary so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records.
Odessa, Missouri Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with information. Every year, the Missouri health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Odessa.
- 5% of Missouri men with HIV at the end of 2010 got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- Of the 9,202 men living in Missouri with HIV, 458 were infected through heterosexual contact.
- There were 657 new HIV infections among 25 to 34 year olds in Missouri between 2008 and 2011.
- A total of 14,101 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 in Missouri
- 611 Missourians between the ages of 13 and 24 were infected with HIV from 2008 to 2011.
At STDcheck.com, we guarantee high quality private STD testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in United States.