Local STD Testing Centers
What differentiates us from other testing providers is we do not need extra paperwork. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 34761 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a doctor's office.
Our blog is designed to be a resource for honest information and posts on the latest STD issues. Our test procedures were developed under the management of physicians, so you know they're safe. Choosing to test at our labs means you are receiving the same test offered by hospitals and doctors.
Results can be read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
Ocoee, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of a yearly report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Florida STD testing is a responsible and proactive thing to do. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. STDcheck.com ensures your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are approved / cleared by the FDA.