Confidential Online STD Testing
You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 92056 STD testing centers with our rapid testing. We guarante your test results because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. You have many options to choose from when seeking Oceanside STD testing thanks to our locations throughout California and over 4,000 nationwide locations.
The STD tests we offer is interchangeable with that ones provided by hospitals and healthcare professionals. You can keep up with our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay educated about advances in STD testing and treatment. Our testing is physician- monitored to assure safety and quality.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No other testing provider has better Oceanside STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Oceanside, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
If you have not had an STD test in Oceanside, you cannot be sure that you are disease-free. The rate of STDs in California is growing every year.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
STDs are a major danger to the lives of California residents. Condoms and dental dams help stop the spread of STDs in Oceanside. Some STDs have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B.