Local HIV Testing Centers
If you need STD testing in 08226, our service provides the most competitively priced choices. We guarantee that our testing process is simple. For the most accurate testing results, our testing centers are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results.
Choose from an assortment of payment methods, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Get the highest level of security for your private information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Get tested for sexually transmitted diseases in the same labs that hospitals near you use to process their tests.
We keep your test results private by sending it to the email address you give us. We do not report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurance company or place it on your private medical records. We make all test results available for reading on tablets, PCs and smartphones.
STD Data for Ocean City, New Jersey
Using knowledge as a weapon is the best way to defend yourself against STDs.
The federal government and New Jersey health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of New Jersey and, specifically, Ocean City.
- 1,521 White residents reported having chlamydia in New Jersey in 2012.
- The rate of female gonorrhea infection in New Jersey in 2011 was 86.79 for every 100,000 resident.
- 62% of women living with HIV/AIDS are currently 20-49 years old.
- At the end of 2012, Blacks accounted for 54% of New Jersey residents living with HIV/AIDS.
- 971 people total in 2011 have been infected with Syphilis.
Sexually transmitted infections, especially chlamydia have been going up among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.