Local Same-Day STD Testing
STD testing at one of our test locations in the 34481 area is easier than going to a physicians's office. Order your STD tests now and no supplemental paperwork is necessary. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less.
Stay informed with our weekly STD blog, Exposed. Get STD testing overseen by a doctor but with the privacy and convenience of our hassle-free online STD testing system. Get direct access to the same tests the hospitals and doctors are offering at our low price.
Your test results will be emailed quickly. All test results are available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results will not be reported to health insurance companies or added to your permanent medical records.
STD information for: Ocala, Florida
Ocala and other cities in Florida are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission statistics of STDs. Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to be sure of your STD status.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
Some STDs are symptomless and could cause permanent afflictions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid taking an STD test.