Local HIV Testing Centers
All of the 34471 STD testing packages we have online allow you to test for STDs with no an unnecessary visit to a physician's office. If you are looking for simplified tests with no additional paperwork later, you have come to the right place. We know you want to complete your test as quickly as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
We've specifically chosen test facilities that are conveniently located around Ocala. Call us 24/7 to get a status update while you wait for your results. We provide a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you.
Our laboratories test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our testing process to ensure utmost secrecy. The first step is to find a test center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the labs.
Ocala, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Ocala each year. STD testing is the only way to discover for sure whether you have an STD.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't test for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who catch an STD each year. The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as condoms.