Same-Day Private STD Testing
If you need STD testing in 34471, our service supplies the most competitively priced choices. We guarantee that our testing process is simple. For the most accurate testing results, our laboratories are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results.
If you are not sure what STDs you should take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Ocala STD testing. While you're waiting for your STD test results, you can give our health specialists a call and get a status update.
We dispatch the test results by email when ready. Your test results are available on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records.
Ocala, Florida STI Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Ocala. Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing company that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted diseases at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.