Same-Day STD Testing
Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if your STD test is positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Ocala, Florida. We don't require any complicated procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Ocala, Florida, we provide the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs.
The security of our checkout process is protected by 128-encryption.We are confident that if you test with us, you'll be just as satisfied as the happy clients who have left reviews on our website. Counselors are standing by to answer your questions, day and night.
To find a test site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. We built our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs conduct tests for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there.
Ocala, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge. Every year, the Florida health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Ocala.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
We promise you will be satisfied 100% or we will refund your cost if you decide not to go through with the STD test.