Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Many of our 4,000 testing center locations are in the Ocala, Florida area. Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 34471 locations to take control of your sexual health. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists.
We refund your money if you have to cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers. STD lingo is explained in the glossary of STD terms on our website. We provide screening for all of the most common STDs that can be taken separately or as one all-inclusive panel.
You can read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com will never inform your health insurance provider of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
STI Statistics for Ocala, Florida
Take control of your sexual health immediately by getting informed about sexually transmitted diseases. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Florida health department with facts and figures about STDs in Ocala, are available every year.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
Many common sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Living in Florida makes it crucial that you get regular testing.