Same-Day Online STD Testing
Each of our labs are CLIA-certified. We have uncomplicated our testing process for your convenience. Get the best value for 94609 STD testing with our affordably priced testing packages.
If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is prior visiting our testing center, you'll get a full refund within 1-2 days. We provide testing that incorporates all of the most common STDs, like herpes- 1 and 2, HIV, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the STD term glossary on our site if you need to decipher any of the commonly used STD terms.
Your test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, smartphones and tablets. We will dispatch by email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed. Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Oakland, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Frequent Oakland STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual health. STD infection and transfer rates in California keep rising as more and more residents get infected.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
Many common STDs do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status. Living in California makes it imperative that you get tested regularly.