Convenient STD Testing
No one in the 94609 area can top our competitively priced STD testing packages. All of our local testing labs are certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our easy testing process is a snap to complete.
Eliminate any safety concerns with our doctor- managed test procedure. Learn about STDs when you visit our weekly blog, Exposed. Get the hospital-grade STD testing you'd receive at a clinic at all of our testing centers.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood. STDcheck.com has have the most advanced Oakland STD testing and we offer the quickest tests for sexually transmitted infections.
STD Data for Oakland, California
The easiest way to defend yourself from the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of California gather infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Oakland.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
Sexually transmitted infections can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.