Confidential STD Testing
We don't utilize any STD testing that requires anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. If your Oakhurst STD test results are positive, you will have the option of receiving a specialist referral. By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we are able to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Oakhurst and the whole state of California.
Our test recommendation tool can take away any questions you have about what STD tests you need to take. Status updates are available 24/7 if you are waiting for your test results. Get the quickest Oakhurst STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers.
In the 93644 area, we have the most sophisticated Oakhurst STD testing available. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the "gold standard" in the industry. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Oakhurst, California
The only way to be completely sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD screening. A report is published yearly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Oakhurst area.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
At least half of all adults in America will have an STD in their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the US, affecting millions each year.