Local Same-Day STD Testing
All of our tests are simple, requiring only a blood or urine sample. Get the fastest treatment available for certain afflictions, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Oak Harbor, Washington. If you are positive for an STD in Oak Harbor, Washington, our doctors may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can begin treatment.
Your safety is the top priority of the physician who carefully monitors your testing. Our STD testing is hospital-grade so you will never have to sacrifice quality to get affordable prices. Our weekly blog, Exposed, gives you an easy way to inform yourself on the topics available about STDs and testing.
Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also screen for other non-STD related infections. We created our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our laboratories, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the system ourselves.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Oak Harbor, Washington
Frequent STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual health. The Oak Harbor area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD data.
- There were 1,495 women living with HIV in Washington in 2010.
- In 2011, Washington was #24 out of the 50 states for new HIV diagnoses.
- Pierce County had the third-highest rate of HIV diagnoses in Washington with 148 infections in 2010.
- As of 2011, the state of Washington was home to 10,732 people living with HIV.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
50% of Washington adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. Get tested for STDs often to prevent the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis.