Local Private STD Testing
We guarantee a straightforward and uncomplicated testing process. Our test centers are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We provide the best STD testing in 63366 at prices that nobody can beat.
The hospitals in your area process their tests at the same test centers that we use, so you know your results will be reliable. Every time you pay for any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information safeguarded.
Our labs test for many infections so no one will know what your visit is about. We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. To locate the closest location to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for O Fallon, Missouri
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the O Fallon area.
- 1,647 Missourians with HIV in 2010 were 55 years old or over.
- A total of 14,101 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 in Missouri
- Greene County had a population of 485 HIV-positive residents at the end of 2010.
- There were 134 new HIV infections among Missouri residents aged 55 and over.
- In 2011, the rate of gonorrhea infection was 4,195 for women and 3,607 for men in Missouri
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.