Rapid STD Testing
Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Bay City, Michigan from one of our physicians from our nationwide network. Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Bay City, Michigan with a specialist referral from our physicians. Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs with only a small blood or urine sample.
With physician- managed testing, you are always in good hands. You can get tested privately with the same tests utilized by hospitals at any of our testing centers. Use the information we post on our blog, Exposed, to stay current about everything STD-related.
In the 48708 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel.
Bay City, Michigan STD Rate
Your sexual status is unsure unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire US, including Bay City and the state of Michigan, in their annual report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- 61% of all individuals with new HIV infections in 2012 were Blacks
- Reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia have been steadily increasing in Michigan since 2006.
- 25.1% of HIV positive residents of Michigan contracted the infection through injection drug use in 2010.
- As of October 2012, 11,415 Black males were diagnosed HIV positive in Michigan
- Michigan reported 48,727 chlamydia infections in 2012.
Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the transfer of STDs in Bay City. Getting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. Beat the odds. It is theorized that half of all Michigan adults will have an STD throughout their lifetime.