Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our doctors, who can prescribe antibiotics in Dothan, Alabama, can help you recover faster. Our Dothan, Alabama physicians can refer you to a specialist if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample.
We take many payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Our labs are accessible to nearby hospitals. Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safeguarded.
Using our testing procedure is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes. Our test locations test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit. Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we guarantee your comfort when you visit.
Dothan, Alabama STI Morbidity Data
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Alabama in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases.
- At the end of 2011, 60% of all reported HIV-positive people in Alabama were known to be living.
- The state of Alabama receives funding specifically for the elimination of syphilis.
- The rate of death due to HIV in Alabama was 25% higher than the national average in 2010.
- A total of 11,403 people diagnosed with HIV in Alabama were known to be living at the end of 2011.
- In 2010, a black male was 5.1 times more likely to be living with HIV than a white male.
STDcheck.com does everything possible to protect your privacy when you get tested through any of our local testing centers.