Local HIV Testing Centers
You will not be asked uncomfortable questions when you test with us. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services for your privacy. No one else adds testing for Hepatitis A as part of a comprehensive panel.
Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD testing that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Take physician- managed STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers. Visit our blog, Exposed, for updates about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment.
You can also test for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and quick. In the 02062 area, we use the most sophisticated Norwood STD testing available.
Norwood, Massachusetts STI Statistics
Massachusetts STD rates are steadily increasing every year. Norwood STD testing is the only way to find out if you are STD-free.
- In 2011, the rate of HIV infection among whites was 10.1 HIV infections per 100,000 persons in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
- In 2008, Massachusetts had a rate of 2.1 deaths from HIV per 100,000 people.
- In 2011, 15,744 cases of chlamydia were reported by women in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic men living with HIV infection was 4.2 times that of white men.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.