Local Private STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our uncomplicated testing procedure is a snap to complete. No one in the 06360 area can beat our competitively priced STD testing packages. All of our local testing labs are accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
We want to help inform everyone about STD topics with our blog, Exposed. The testing we offer is identical to what is used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our labs perform all STD testing under the supervision of a physician for your safety.
Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel looks for both sexually transmitted infections in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. We have the most advanced Norwich STD testing.
Norwich, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed.
The Connecticut health department and the federal government accumulate data about STD infections and transmission methods in Norwich every single year.
- A little less than half of all people living with HIV in New Haven in 2010 County were black.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- There were 2,849 living cases of HIV in Fairfield County, CT as of the end of 2010.
- There were 3,294 cases of HIV reported living in New Haven County, CT in 2010.
- There were 3,270 cases of HIV living in Hartford County, CT in 2010.
Get tested for STDs frequently. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to spread many STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to halting their spread.