Confidential Online STD Testing
Our online testing process is straightforward and rapid. With many CLIA-certified local test locations, there are some in your area. All of our STD testing packages are affordably priced for the biggest value in the 06360 area.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to choose how you'd like to pay for your STD tests. We test in the same testing centers that your area hospitals use to process their tests.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our testing centers in your area. Our labs test for many infections so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Norwich, Connecticut
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge. Every year, the Connecticut health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Norwich.
- 348 newly diagnosed cases of HIV were reported in Connecticut 2012, with half developing into AIDS within a year.
- At the end of 2010, 844 Hispanic/Latino people lived in Fairfield County, CT.
- A little less than half of all people living with HIV in New Haven in 2010 County were black.
- As of 2010, Tolland County had the lowest rate of HIV infections in Connecticut.
- 1,378 known cases of gonorrhea in 2011 were among women
Dental dams and condoms are effective tools for preventing the spread of STDs in Norwich. It is theorized that half of all Connecticut adults will get an STD in their lifetime. Don't be a statistic. Catching an STD does not prevent you from getting it again.