Confidential Online STD Testing
Because we want to safeguard your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement Our lab technicians will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. All 10-test panels we offer include hepatitis A.
Our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule is just one of the steps we take to protect your personal information. We only use reputable labs, which are also used by local hospitals in your area. We make checkout as easy as possible by accepting many forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 06851 area. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test seeks syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Norwalk STD testing available.
STD Data for Norwalk, Connecticut
An STD test in Norwalk is the only way to get certainty about your sexually transmitted disease status. STD rates in Connecticut have risen tremendously over the past few years.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- The rate of death due to HIV between 2008 and 2010 in Connecticut was on par with the national rate.
- In 2010, black females were living with HIV in Connecticut at a rate 11.7 times that of white women.
Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new STD each year. You may have an STD without knowing it but the only way to find out for sure is to test. Protect yourself against infection with condoms and dental dams.