Same-Day Online STD Testing
If you are looking for simplified tests with no extra paperwork later, you have come to the right place. We know you want to complete your test as rapidly as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test. All of the 06851 STD testing packages we have online allow you to test for STDs without an unnecessary visit to a physician's office.
After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests to take if you use our test recommendation tool. With health specialists on standby 24/7, we make it easy to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing location because we have many convenient located throughout Norwalk.
Test results are sent to you via email message. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurer. Results can be read on your smartphones, PCs or tablets.
STI Rate for Norwalk, Connecticut
Information is the greatest way to start protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Connecticut contain facts and figures about STDs and HIV in Norwalk.
- Almost a third of all people living with HIV in New Haven County were Hispanic/Latino by the end of 2010.
- 3,448 Hispanic/Latino people in had HIV in 2010 in Connecticut.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- At the end of 2010, 844 Hispanic/Latino people lived in Fairfield County, CT.
Some people already have an STD and don't know it. Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the nation will contract an STD in their lifetime.