Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our trained laboratory technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete additional paperwork. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less. Our 90650 STD testing lets you test for STDs without visiting a physician's office or hospital.
With test facilities all over Norwalk, we have one conveniently close to you. Using our test recommendation tool, you will answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that fits your needs. If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, simply call one of our health specialists any time.
We send all test results by email. We make sure your test results can be read on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. As a rule, we never alert your insurance provider to your test results.
Norwalk, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Norwalk area.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections such as syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.