Local HIV Testing Centers
When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly analyzed and approved testing process. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 91325 STD testing. California STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 testing centers throughout the country to choose from, including many throughout Northridge.
Use our helpful test recommendation tool to find out what testing is right for you. Our test facilities are conveniently located in Northridge. While you're waiting for your results, you can get in touch with us at 24/7 for a status update.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. We have the most advanced Northridge STD testing and we offer the quickest tests for sexually transmitted diseases.
Northridge, California STI Rate
Information about STD rates in Northridge is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. STD testing is a vital part of keeping up with your sexual health.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
Safe sexual practices begin with testing for STDs frequently and diligent use of prophylactics such as condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for STDs.