Convenient STD Testing
Our 91324 test centers don't require a physician examinations for you to test for STDs. Pop into any of our test locations and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not require additional paperwork when you test for STDs with us.
You are able to get tested privately with the same STD tests utilized by hospitals at any of our testing centers. With physician- managed testing, you are always in good hands. Use the information we put on our blog, Exposed, to stay current about everything STD-related.
When it comes to STD testing in the Northridge area, no one does it better. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Northridge, California
Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be certain of your sexual health. The Northridge area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that 1 out of every 2 Americans will have an STD in their lifetime and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting screened for STDs is important to maintaining your sexual health. The residents of California are not immune to the dangers of contracting an STD.