Local HIV Testing Centers
You can start treatment for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Northridge, California. Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Certain conditions can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Northridge, California physicians.
All of our testing is overseen by a doctor to provide the high-quality of our process. Our blog, Exposed, is a great resource for articles about STD testing and developments. We use hospital-grade STD tests in our labs so you never have to worry whether our testing is worth it.
Our testing procedure was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many infections that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby centers.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Northridge, California
HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with annual reports published by the federal government and the health department of California with transmission rates and methods and other data for Northridge.
If you have not started educating yourself with STD information, you have not started defending yourself against infection.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them do not show symptoms so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.