Confidential STD Testing
We have minimized the time necessary to complete your test by not asking for extra paperwork. Our online STD testing service in 34287 lets you cut the doctor's office out of the STD testing equation. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted forms of payment for your STD test package. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal mandates that help us protect your private information. Our nationwide network of testing centers are the most reliable available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well.
Our North Port STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 34287 area. We test for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea separately or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today.
North Port, Florida STI Rate
The first step you should take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want facts and figures about sexually transmitted diseases in North Port, there are reports published by the federal government and the Florida department of health.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Many STDs are symptomless, so you may be infected with an STD and not know it. If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that may be incurable afflictions.